Wednesday, December 31, 2008

a journey I never know

This holiday, i stay at rawang..

Was God who arrange this for me...


i really cherish this month...
together with my new friends and my new "family".




Rawang--really a beautiful town..




Never worry about next minute..
just pray................
God will give u strength,
and peace!!!
But sometime have a squeeze too...


But i think that is healthy
May Jesus's love pour upon all of u



Never look backward on your serving journey,


and you are never alone on this journey...



Because we work as a team

All the best and never lose for God...

Thank's to give me a unforgetable experience.

lastly, back to Ukm and i am suprised by my roomate..



Her new hair style...haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.....suddenly put my pic,so surprised la,hahaha....
anyway,i think u muz hv a nice memory at rawang there ya^^