Thursday, November 13, 2008

But still praise god...

Sick liao a....
I think is the milk tat i drunk or the egg i ate at early morning (2 am) today! Horrible... after tat, whole nite sakit perut and having nearly 3 series of bad dream in one nite...really bad dream like reality until i suddendly rise...huh!!! lucky was dreaming...

sleep untill 12pm...from 6am! Then none stop rushed to toilet...o no...
study half half only...but thanks god the paper is objective(just change tis year which previously is in essay!)

jing zhang
exam time is 3:30pm. i went to Dectar at 2:40pm. When arrived at Dectar...hup? i was at wrong place to take exam....my really exam's location is at D. Gemilang....

a....rush back to kajai and took my motor to D.Gemilang...
huh..arrived at 3:10pm...hao xiang!!!
Really blur today, luckily i checked my list while arrived Dectar,,,,

How ever thanks God...
After finish my paper, the day is raining...n.. nice day..

After raining, the rainbow will cover all the darkness...gambatee..my friends..still got some paper to go..you can!!God will be wif us!

2 comments:

sinyen said...

hey,i m not b vif u dis two days,u oredi happend many things ya:P
haha....luk like u cant live without me ya,hahaha.........
no wonder u wan 2 tell me sth ya when i bek,no no nid lo,keke^^
i hv read ur blog ya n oredi noe qi qi ba ba le.hahaha^^

fangling said...

ya la... ya la...
miss you la...muka tebal..
i will be miss u more if u bring back wif durian... haha!