Thursday, November 20, 2008

REALLY DIFFERENT

This year, ESPECIALLY exam month's experience is really different then before to me...

Really busy with both muf's activities and study during these two challenging monthS!
My time is fix and full to think about the activities, study, ACTIVITIES KOLEJ and my family's problem..

Even need to wake up early in the morning to study for my exam! But that really make me more concentrate. Really learn how to study smart!

Is from Lord give me all the power and wisdom to go through my most oppressed period! N my friend who surrounding me also push me up a lot!

Lastly i rise all the results to God, wat i had been done are not from me and not for me, all the glory and praise are Thee's!

Last lastly, for all my friendssss, we are a group on a ship.
All of us is like relation between hands and the eyes!

Like when hands get hurts,
the eyes will cry,
and the eyes cries,
hand wipes its tears..

Final lastly, A SONG

>>>同路人 (MY FAVOURITE)
只因为我们是同路人
才会有同样的经历
只因为我们是同路人
才会有同样的追求
同甘苦
共患难
只有同路人最亲
同流泪
同喜乐
只有同路人最真诚
感谢神让我们在真道上相逢
成为同路人
我们内心发出同声的歌声
赞美奇妙救恩
心灵合一
相互理解
同路人一定要同心 美好的盼望永恒的国度 永远属于我们.
ALL MY MEMORRIES

大专之夜-BINTULU,SERIKEI,SIBU~~~
接机
GABAI一日游

大专主日(大家同心)

郊外小组(飞碟)

小组--时间等等啊!!!!!!

宝剑??保健??

大餐

SUNWAY一游
同工营JEREBUUUUUU

职员祷告会+联谊(M'D)

敬拜赞美(WE ARE A TEAM)

大专营养品之一(糖水大战)

灯笼呀灯笼(中秋晚会)

ROOMATE,不好意思罗...拍不到你睡着的照片,只好用这个咯...KEKE

CLC(陪伴我的GOGO JIEJIE)飞碟PART 1

CLC 飞碟PART 2

MY GUITAR师傅,REALLY GENG ONE!!!!!!!!


与我经过风风雨雨,拼命的GEN(MISS YOU ALL) WHERE EVER U GO GAMBATEEEE...

KAJAIRIAN(MMT) PESTA TANGLUNG


BSMM KAJAI(PERTANDINGAN PERTOLONGAN CEMAS)
---GUEST WHERE AM I ????

WAITING FOR COMPERTITION

N, FINALLY....MY SUPPORTER ON THE EARTH(ON THEE WAY, WE NEVER LOSE)

4 comments:

CY said...

hoho...放假,闲空了哦...好好放松一下咯...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...So many spelling mistakes la...Check the dictionary la...And also mind your pronunciation when you're talking..It helps in your spelling..Really...Hahaha...BTW, enjoy your holiday. Your pic with panjang so cute o..2 of you pakai helmet...hahaha

fangling said...

chung yong~ don't miss me ya...haha! eat more la...hop when you back ur size will have a little big improve,多吃一点!

yew xiong~ya lo.. my English is not very good.. still learning! thank ya!also to u, enjoy your holiday ya!! relax more la.. hope when you come back, the volcanies will obviously disappear!! haha!tak care ha!

Anonymous said...

haha....u put tat picture is salah dy lo!!!i luk like aunt o,wahahaha...
next time put my lovely picture mah,wahahaha...
hehe,i juz finish my part time job.so tired o!!!!
now goyang kaki at home ya^^
hw bout u?everthing ok?
hope u hv a nice holiday at rawang ya^^