Tuesday, November 11, 2008

which one le??


Hmm...

which one i need to choose o???

stay at Kajang or go to Rawang...in tis coming December holiday!


Stay?

I may be will stay at ''''~kolej if success to apply ...

I need to find a job and will be helping Kajang Methodist Church to prepare the Christmas Celebration.~Huh...stay wit present status and regular life style, and communicate with ji gei ren..


Leaving?to Rawang?

I may be will stay at mou mou's sister house...A job is already prepared at a care center as a teacher n will join in different church in Christmas Celebration...leave away from busy to have a rest and different challange, away from reality for a moment, join with new person which they never know me, communicate with mo sheng ren...
free my self? continue wit reality?


o....Father, which one i need to choose? which one is the way tat you prepare to me huh????

Really difficult....la...




3 comments:

sinyen said...

hey,my dear rumate^^
choose wat u really wan follow ur heart ya^^
i ll support u dy,hahaha:D

Anonymous said...

Juz give it a shot, both will give u good...n bad too...So, follow what your hearts wan best...

fangling said...

thank you guy,
accompany me when i need somebody to be at my side..

yup i go wit my heart.. To Rawang!